WINTER WOLF EXPEDITION PACKAGE
Embark on a winter adventure like no other. Enjoy a three-night stay at Sage Lodge, with a full-day excursion into Yellowstone National Park for wildlife watching between Emigrant and Lamar Valley, presented by Yellowstone Forever. Winter is the best time to view wild wolves in Yellowstone, and this package is designed to take advantage of this rare opportunity, while enjoying the comfort and amenities of Sage Lodge.
- Three nights' accommodation at Sage Lodge
- Transportation from Sage Lodge to Yellowstone National Park and back, on the Thursday of your stay
- One full day of guided exploration and education with Yellowstone Forever, with instruction by a Yellowstone Forever naturalist guide
- Traveling in wildlife habitat in search of tracks and sign
- Exciting facilitated discussions about Yellowstone's wild wolf populations to include behavior, biology, ecology, and management issues
- Superior quality scopes and binoculars for wildlife viewing
WINTER 2020 PROGRAM DATES:
- February 26 - February 29, 2020
- March 4 – March 7, 2020
- March 11 – March 14, 2020
For more information, call 855.400.0505 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposit, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
A full deposit is required at time of booking. In the event you need to cancel your reservation a 14-day notice is required to receive a full refund of the deposit, minus a $250 processing fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of arrival result in 100% forfeiture of the deposit. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance to help protect you against financial loss if you must cancel or interrupt your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
Package is based on double occupancy and includes lodging and guided exploration. Package price is not inclusive of gratuities or airport transfers. Advance purchase of at least 14-days required. For more information, call 855.400.0505.
Spring Hatch Fly Fishing
Early Spring is one of the most underrated times of year to fish in Montana, with some of the years' best hatches going off March – May. And where there are bugs…there are fish.
Sage On The Water Fishing Experience at Sage Lodge
Embark on a five-night, four-day all-inclusive fly fishing excursion, including expertly-curated Perfect Setups from Sage Fly Fishing.
ULTIMATE FLY FISHING ESCAPE
Whether you want to come and fish for two days or ten, our expert team can help you craft a seamless fishing vacation. Packages include lodging, guided fly fishing and meals.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.