WINTER WOLF EXPEDITION PACKAGE
Embark on a four-night, three-day adventure between Emigrant and Lamar Valley, presented by Yellowstone Forever. The Winter Wolf Expedition Package is an all-inclusive experience for the wildlife adventurer, and includes:
- Four nights' accommodation at Sage Lodge
- Three full days of guided exploration and education with Yellowstone Forever:
- Wolf viewing opportunities
- Wolf and wildlife ecology
- Wildlife management (mainly of wolves and bison)
- Bison viewing opportunities
- Snow tracking with snow shoe rentals included
- A naturalist guide for the entirety of the program
- Daily meals including breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the road while you adventure, and dinner*
WINTER 2020 PROGRAM DATES:
- January 7 – January 11, 2020
- January 14 – January 18, 2020
- January 21 – January 25, 2020
- January 28 – February 1, 2020
- February 4 – February 8, 2020
- February 11 – February 15, 2020
- February 18 – February 22, 2020
- February 25 – February 29, 2020
- March 3 – March 7, 2020
- March 10 – March 14, 2020
- March 17 – March 21, 2020
- March 24 – March 28, 2020
For more information, call 855.400.0505 or contact email@example.com.
Deposit, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
A full deposit is required at time of booking. In the event you need to cancel your reservation a 60-day notice is required to receive a full refund of the deposit, minus a $250 processing fee. Cancellations made between 30-60 days will result in 50% forfeiture of the deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival result in 100% forfeiture of the deposit. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance to help protect you against financial loss if you must cancel or interrupt your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Package is based on double occupancy and includes lodging, dining and guided exploration. The daily meals include breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, with dinner on the day of arrival, and breakfast on the day departure. They will be offered in a combination of gourmet boxed meals, to be enjoyed while exploring, or at one of our amazing restaurants. Package price is not inclusive of gratuities, alcohol, or airport transfers. Advance purchase of at least 30-days required.
Sage On The Water Fishing Experience at Sage Lodge
Embark on a five-night, four-day all-inclusive fly fishing excursion, including expertly-curated Perfect Setups from Sage Fly Fishing.
Home for the Holidays
Make Sage Lodge your home-away-from-home this holiday season.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.