ULTIMATE FLY FISHING ESCAPE
Sage Lodge is a fly fisherman's haven. With blue-ribbon waters in every direction, there's no such thing as a bad day or a bad season. If fishing is what you want to do, take advantage of this package built around four full days of guided fly fishing on some of the most legendary waters you can imagine:
- Yellowstone River – The Yellowstone is the longest undammed river in the contiguous United States, and its watershed is the source and stronghold of beautiful, native Yellowstone Cutthroat trout. Fishing on the Yellowstone is done primarily out of drift boats, though there are ample opportunities to anchor and wade-fish productive riffle sections.
- Yellowstone National Park – Yellowstone is a wade-angler's dream from Memorial Day Weekend through October. The headwaters of some of the West's famed rivers lie in the park – Yellowstone, Madison, Gallatin, Snake – as well as famous smaller waters like Slough and Soda Butte Creeks and the Firehole, Gibbon, Gardner and Lamar Rivers.
- Paradise Valley Private Spring Creeks – The famed Paradise Valley Spring Creeks – DePuy, Armstrong, and Nelson's – are a short drive north from Sage Lodge. The Spring Creeks offer year-round accessibility to challenging rainbow, brown and cutthroat trout. The settings are intimate, and anglers are rewarded for stealth and patience.
- Five nights lodging at Sage Lodge.
- Four days of guided fly fishing with rentals, if needed. Working with your fishing guide from Angler's West Flyfishing Outfitters, you'll set up a custom itinerary based on the season and your preferred fishing venues.
- Breakfast & Lunch meal package, including:
- Daily breakfast credit up to $40
- Lunches served on the water with your fishing guide
- Not Included: Airfare, airport transfers, rental car, gratuities, fishing licenses, private water fees, and alcohol.
Package is inclusive of lodging, select dining, and guided fishing and is based on double occupancy. The daily meal plan is per person per night, and includes a $40 breakfast dining credit each morning and lunch on the water with your fishing guide. Packages are based on availability in regards to guide availability and inclement weather or water conditions. For this package, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining balance will be paid at check-out. 60-day notice is required to receive a full refund of your deposit amount. Cancellations made between 30-60 days will result in 50% forfeiture of deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival result in 100% forfeiture of total deposit. We recommend the purchase of travel insurance to help protect you against financial loss if you must cancel or interrupt your trip due to unforeseen circumstances. MT Outfitter Matson Rogers Lic# 5137
WHITE WATER RAFTING OR SCENIC FLOAT
Take a wild ride or a relaxing float down the Yellowstone River, then head back to the Lodge for a true Montana meal.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.