The Getaway – A #GIRLGETAFTERIT Retreat
May 14-17, 2020
Don't miss this welcoming women's retreat, hosted by #girlgetafterit, to get out of your head and into your body. Taking time for yourself is hard. Like really hard. That's why these #girlgetafterit getaways were created; to bring women together to collectively sweat on the outside, work on the inside and connect with a like-minded, wellness community.
Your #girlgetafterit retreat experience includes:
- 4 day/3 night accommodations at Sage Lodge
- healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided, with nightly dinners prepared by a lodge chef
- daily movement + meditations by Nicole Wild Collective
- a beer [or booch] yoga experience with Carly Taylor
- daily adventures in the mountains of Montana + nearby Yellowstone National Park
- an intentional play workshop led by Cassidy Wendell + Nicole Wild
- spa treatments, private soaking pool, and relaxation amenities
- astrology workshop by Life of the Mind
- professional photos to relive the magic
- #girlgetafterit swag and goodie bags
Spring Hatch Fly Fishing
Early Spring is one of the most underrated times of year to fish in Montana, with some of the years' best hatches going off March – May. And where there are bugs…there are fish.
WHITE WATER RAFTING OR SCENIC FLOAT
Take a wild ride or a relaxing float down the Yellowstone River, then head back to the Lodge for a true Montana meal.
ULTIMATE FLY FISHING ESCAPE
Embark on a five-night, four-day fly fishing excursion, including lodging, select meals, and guided daily fly fishing.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.