The Getaway – A #GIRLGETAFTERIT Retreat
May 14-17, 2020
Don't miss this welcoming women's retreat, hosted by #girlgetafterit, to get out of your head and into your body. Taking time for yourself is hard. Like really hard. That's why these #girlgetafterit getaways were created; to bring women together to collectively sweat on the outside, work on the inside and connect with a like-minded, wellness community.
Your #girlgetafterit retreat experience includes:
- 4 day/3 night accommodations at Sage Lodge
- healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided, with nightly dinners prepared by a lodge chef
- daily movement + meditations by Nicole Wild Collective
- a beer [or booch] yoga experience with Carly Taylor
- daily adventures in the mountains of Montana + nearby Yellowstone National Park
- an intentional play workshop led by Cassidy Wendell + Nicole Wild
- spa treatments, private soaking pool, and relaxation amenities
- astrology workshop by Life of the Mind
- professional photos to relive the magic
- #girlgetafterit swag and goodie bags
Bear Safety Seminar
Be prepared and learn about bear awareness and safety from the pros.
Mother's Day Brunch
A special treat for Mom on her celebrated day, with something for the whole family.
The Great Impostors - An Art Exhibit
Don't miss this premier solo art exhibit of painted fly fishing flies, by Lloyd Miller.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.