- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of your appointment to check in, change, and relax.
- For your convenience, The Spa at Sage Lodge provides lockers for personal belongings if desired.
- Robes and sandals are provided.
- The sauna, steam room, and therapy pool are co-ed and bathing suits must be worn.
- To maintain a tranquil and harmonious environment, these facilities are silent.
- The minimum age for treatments is 18, with identification. A parent/guardian must give written consent for all spa guests under the age of 18.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for those with serious medical conditions. Inform a spa attendant of any special medical conditions or physical needs at the time of booking. Some conditions may require a doctor's approval.
- We reserve the right to terminate a session because of inappropriate behavior, intoxication, infectious conditions, or sexual advances.
- We recommend you do not wear jewelry or bring valuables to The Spa, as we cannot be responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- Treatments are reserved especially for you, so we ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- Group cancellations require 72 hours' notice.
- All late guests and no-shows will be charged in full.
SAVOR SCENIC DINING
Enjoy high quality dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking the Yellowstone River.