We want your visit to The Spa at Sage Lodge to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible. To make the most of your experience, please note the following spa guidelines:
- Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes in advance of your appointment to check in, change, and relax.
- For your convenience, The Spa at Sage Lodge provides lockers for personal belongings if desired.
- Robes, sandals, and toiletries are also provided.
- The sauna, steam room, and hot tub are co-ed and bathing suits must be worn.
- To maintain a tranquil and harmonious environment, these facilities are silent.
- Please assist us in our goal to be environmentally conscious by limiting excessive towel use throughout your spa experience.
- The minimum age for treatments is 15, with identification. A parent/guardian must give written consent for all spa guests under the age of 15. The minimum age for Spa amenities such as the hot tub, steam room, and sauna is also 15.
- The Spa includes one Couples Suite, which can be booked over the phone.
- To maintain a tranquil environment, we kindly ask that you observe our no cell phone policy. Please turn all cell phones and devices to silent or off upon entering The Spa. All emergency calls can be directed through our front desk.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for those with serious medical conditions. Inform a spa attendant of any special medical conditions or physical needs at the time of booking. Some conditions may require a doctor's approval.
- We reserve the right to terminate a session because of inappropriate behavior, intoxication, infectious conditions, or sexual advances.
- We recommend you do not wear jewelry or bring valuables to The Spa, as we cannot be responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- Treatments are reserved especially for you, and a credit card is required to secure your appointment time and date.
- We ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If you need to reschedule within 24-hours of your appointment, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied to each rescheduled treatment.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24-hours of your appointment, a cancellation fee of the full treatment amount + 20% gratuity will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Group cancellations require 72 hours notice.
- Late Policy: Treatment times will not be extended due to late arrivals. If 15 minutes passes into a scheduled appointment time, the appointment will be considered a no-show and cancellation charges of the full treatment amount + 20% gratuity will be charged to the credit card on-file.
SAVOR SCENIC DINING
Enjoy high quality dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking the Yellowstone River.