Whether you’re planning a group trip or a family vacation to Montana, our Ranch Houses are tailor-made for your upcoming adventure. At 2783 sq ft, Ranch Houses offer four separate bedrooms and bathrooms and can sleep up to 16 guests. All rooms connect to a spectacular space that offers a full kitchen, dining area, living room, double-sided gas fireplace, and private patio with an outdoor fireplace overlooking the pond.
Our Ranch Houses are the perfect accommodation for families, weddings, a group of friends, or your companies next corporate retreat. These private residences provide all of the comforts of home with a little extra space so you and your crew can spread out and enjoy all the splendors of Montana.
Ranch Houses are located at the south end of the property offering direct access to the casting pond and scenic views of the majestic Emigrant Peak and Paradise Valley.
full Ranch House
+ 2 Sleeper Sofas
With more than 2,783 square feet, our spacious Ranch Houses include two Ranch House Double King rooms and two Ranch House King Suites. Ranch House Double King rooms include two king beds. Ranch House King Suites offer a bedroom with a king bed and queen pullout sleeper sofa in a separate sitting room, for a total of eight beds in your expansive Ranch House. Full Ranch House reservations have a two-night minimum. See the Ranch House Floorplan.
- Private patio overlooking the casting pond.
- Living room with a double-sided gas fireplace.
- Dining table with seating for eight.
- Full kitchen, including refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range, microwave, and coffee maker. The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dishes, silverware, and glasses.
- One ADA Accessible unit with an Accessible Ranch House King Suite
- 56” HDTV
- Private bathroom
- Stanley® Adventure Cooler
- Writing desk
- Terrycloth bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
RUN YOURSELF RUGGED
At Sage Lodge, you'll never be at a loss for something to do.