If you're planning a group trip to Montana or Yellowstone National Park, our Ranch Houses are tailor made for your stay. With 2,783 square feet, each full Ranch House offers everything you need for a group getaway or retreat, including four separate guestrooms totaling six king beds and two queen pullout sofas, with a private bathroom in each guestroom. All rooms connect to a spectacular space that offers a full kitchen, dining area, living room, double-sided gas fireplace, and private patio with outdoor fireplace. Ranch Houses are ideal for families, a group of friends, or couples and can accommodate up to 16 guests.
Our Ranch Houses are located at the south end of the property offering direct access to the casting pond and scenic views of the majestic Emigrant Peak and Paradise Valley.
full Ranch House
+ 2 Sleeper Sofas
With more than 2,783 square feet, our spacious Ranch Houses include two Ranch House Double King rooms and two Ranch House King Suites. Ranch House Double King rooms include two king beds. Ranch House King Suites offer a bedroom with a king bed and queen pullout sleeper sofa in a separate sitting room, for a total of eight beds in your expansive Ranch House. Full Ranch House reservations have a two-night minimum. See the Ranch House Floorplan.
- Private patio overlooking the casting pond.
- Living room with a double-sided gas fireplace.
- Dining table with seating for eight.
- Full kitchen, including refrigerator, dishwasher, electric range, microwave, and coffee maker. The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, dishes, silverware, and glasses.
- One ADA Accessible unit with an Accessible Ranch House King Suite
- 56” HDTV
- Private bathroom
- Stanley® Adventure Cooler
- Writing desk
- Terrycloth bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
RUN YOURSELF RUGGED
At Sage Lodge, you'll never be at a loss for something to do.