We look forward to welcoming you to our Montana resort where an endless array of activities, mouthwatering wood-fired fare, the serenity of The Spa, awe-inspiring vistas, and luxurious Yellowstone lodging await.
- All room rates are nightly, subject to availability, based on double occupancy, and do not include taxes, Resort Fee, or gratuities.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for all Full Ranch House reservations.
- Sage Lodge has a Resort Fee of $25 per room per night. To see a full list of included amenities, visit the amenities section of our website
- Check-in time is 4:00pm.
- Check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Please make arrangements for early arrival or late check-out in advance. If we are unable to accommodate your request, your luggage can be stored for you.
- Our front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Dogs are welcome at Sage Lodge as part of our Pooch Paradise program for a non-refundable fee of $75 per stay. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and subject to availability. Advance reservations are required. Maximum two dogs per room.
- All reservations require a credit card at the time of booking to guarantee the room.
- Deposits are required on select room types and rate plans.
- Reservations must be cancelled seven days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled within seven days of arrival will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- Reservations for a full Ranch House require a 50% deposit at time of booking, with the remainder of the deposit collected 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations for a full Ranch House must be made 30 days prior to arrival in order to receive a refund, minus a $250 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 30 days of arrival will forfeit the full deposit.
Should you need help planning your stay, reach out to us anytime at 855.400.0505 or email@example.com.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.