Per CDC guidance, if you are fully vaccinated, facial coverings and physical distancing are no longer required in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors. If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you please continue to wear your mask and maintain six feet of space.
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at Sage Lodge. In light of COVID-19, we've increased our sanitation practices even further, and we've never been more thankful for the 1,200 acres out our back door that open directly to Montana's pure fresh air.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and guests who are not fully vaccinated.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces and objects.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at Sage Lodge, please contact 855.400.0505 and ask for the Manager on duty.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.