With the return of fall comes the retreat of the masses. Autumn brings tremendous fly fishing to the valley and an opportunity to see a whole other side of Yellowstone National Park. Establish Sage Lodge as your own personal basecamp and enjoy the following fall adventures for two as part of this quintessential Montana experience:
- Three night stay at Sage Lodge
- Scenic guided fall foliage tour of Paradise Valley
- Twilight fly fishing casting lesson on the Sage Lodge Pond with the Sage Perfect Setup Demo Program
- Half-day fly fishing float trip on the Yellowstone River
- Dry-aged Montana beef tasting entrees in The Grill, featuring grass-fed and grain-fed beef selections
- Exclusive Sage Lodge Field Notes Notebook
Package is based on double occupancy and all inclusions are for two people. Package is available through November 29, 2019. The Montana beef tasting at The Grill is valid anytime during your stay and is valued at $120. Reservations for The Grill highly recommended.*
ULTIMATE FLY FISHING ESCAPE
Embark on a five-night, four-day fly fishing excursion, including lodging, select meals, and guided daily fly fishing.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.