With the return of fall comes the retreat of the masses. Autumn brings tremendous fly fishing to the valley and an opportunity to see a whole other side of Yellowstone National Park. Establish Sage Lodge as your own personal basecamp and enjoy the following fall adventures as part of this quintessential Montana experience:
- Three night stay at Sage Lodge
- Scenic guided fall foliage tour of Paradise Valley for two
- Twilight fly fishing casting lesson on the Sage Lodge Pond for two with the Sage Perfect Setup Demo Program
- Half-day fly fishing float trip for two on the Yellowstone River
- Two dry-aged Montana beef tasting entrees in The Grill, featuring grass-fed and grain-fed beef selections
- Exclusive Sage Lodge Field Notes Notebook
Package is based on double occupancy and is available 9/1/19 to 11/29/19. The Montana beef tasting at the Grill is valid anytime during your stay and is valued at $120. Reservations for The Grill highly recommended.*
Sage On The Water Fishing Experience at Sage Lodge
Embark on a five-night, four-day all-inclusive fly fishing excursion, including expertly-curated Perfect Setups from Sage Fly Fishing.
SAGE ON THE WATER TROUT SCHOOL
Don’t miss this exclusive 5-night/4-day educational course fishing the waters of Yellowstone River, Paradise Valley spring creeks, and Yellowstone National Park.
ULTIMATE FLY FISHING ESCAPE
Whether you want to come and fish for two days or ten, our expert team can help you craft a seamless fishing vacation. Packages include lodging, guided fly fishing and meals.
Advance reservations required; subject to availability; blackout dates may apply; cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or existing contract. Group rates only available to parties requiring 10 or more guestrooms per night. Rates do not include tax, Resort Fee, or service charge, unless otherwise noted. Rates are subject to change.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.