Sage Lodge delivers unbound access to the outdoor wonders of Montana, but we also cater to those who enjoy a range of creature comforts. Our amenities are extensive, so whatever you feel like doing, it’ll still feel like you’re getting away. When you’re not outside hiking, biking, or fishing, you can still treat your body well inside - whether in our fitness center, luxurious spa, or outdoor hot tub.
Sage Lodge guestrooms make it extremely enticing to simply relax in front of the fireplace or stretch out on our cozy beds and crack open a few books (or spirits, for that matter). And, our Ranch Houses offer a full kitchen and large flat screen TV. It’s the perfect locale to gather and make plans for the day, or wind down and relive the adventures you just enjoyed. Then, when you’ve worked up an appetite, head to The Fireside Room or The Grill for an authentic Montana meal.
Consider Sage Lodge your personal retreat, as you can customize an escape from the everyday in any way imaginable.
SAGE LODGE AMENITIES
- Over a mile of Yellowstone River access, including hiking and biking trails
- The Grill at Sage Lodge offering pure Montana wood-fired fare and seasonal cocktails
- The Fireside Room for casual indoor and outdoor dining
- The Spa at Sage Lodge offering a full-service luxury spa experience (opening late summer 2018)
- Provisions retail and gift shop
- 24-hour fitness center
- Library and gathering nooks ideal for taking in stunning vistas, chatting over coffee, or cozying up with your favorite book
- Over 6,200 square feet of meeting and event space ideal for everything from large conferences to an intimate “I Do”
- On-site casting pond for practicing the fundamentals of fly fishing
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Large firepit perfect for warming up when the sun goes down
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Need help reserving a hotel near Yellowstone National Park? To check availability and rates at our Montana resort, please use our secure online reservation system. If you require assistance, call us at 855.400.0505.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.