Sage Lodge delivers unbound access to the outdoor wonders of Montana, but we also cater to those who enjoy a range of creature comforts. Our amenities are extensive, so whatever you feel like doing, it’ll still feel like you’re getting away. When you’re not outside hiking, biking, or fishing, you can still treat your body well inside - whether in our fitness center, luxurious spa, or outdoor hot tub.
Sage Lodge guestrooms make it extremely enticing to simply relax in front of the fireplace or stretch out on our cozy beds and crack open a few books (or spirits, for that matter). And, our Ranch Houses offer a full kitchen and large flat screen TV. It’s the perfect locale to gather and make plans for the day, or wind down and relive the adventures you just enjoyed. Then, when you’ve worked up an appetite, head to The Fireside Room or The Grill for an authentic Montana meal.
Consider Sage Lodge your personal retreat, as you can customize an escape from the everyday in any way imaginable.
SAGE LODGE AMENITIES
Sage Lodge has a Resort Fee of $25 per room per night ($35 per room per night for stays starting January 1, 2021) which includes the following:
- Exclusive access to Sage Lodge's 1,200 acres, including the Ranch Trail and the River Preserve
- Daily staff-led on-property activities such as:
- Guided hikes on the Ranch Trail or River Preserve
- Classes in Fly Casting or Fly Tying
- Yoga and Pilates
- Wildlife Tracking and Bird Watching
- Private Pond Fly Fishing:
- Access to our private trout Casting Pond
- Fly rods and tackle for use on the Casting Pond
- Gear Room access and activity rental gear. Rental gear is first come first served and based on availability. Available gear may include, but is not limited to:
- STANLEY coolers, vacuum bottles, and backcountry picnic gear
- Hiking Poles
- Folding Camp Chairs
- Naturalist library Field Guides
- Self-service stocked laundry facility
- In-room Nespresso® coffee
In addition to this exclusive access, guests can also enjoy the following on-site amenities during their stay:
- The Grill at Sage Lodge offering pure Montana wood-fired fare and seasonal cocktails
- The Fireside Room for casual indoor and outdoor dining
- The Spa at Sage Lodge offering a menu of massages, facials, and body treatments, plus an outdoor therapy pool, steam room, and sauna
- Provisions retail and gift shop
- 24-hour fitness center
- Library and gathering nooks ideal for taking in stunning vistas, chatting over coffee, or cozying up with your favorite book
- Over 6,200 square feet of meeting and event space ideal for everything from large conferences to an intimate “I Do” (must be booked in advance)
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Large outdoor firepits perfect for warming up when the sun goes down
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Need help planning your trip or making your reservation? To check availability and rates at our Montana lodge, please use our secure online reservation system or call us at 855.400.0505.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.