Sage Lodge delivers unbound access to the outdoor wonders of Montana, but we also cater to those who enjoy a range of creature comforts. Our amenities are extensive, so whatever you feel like doing, it’ll still feel like you’re getting away. When you’re not outside hiking, biking, or fishing, you can still treat your body well inside - whether in our fitness center, luxurious spa, or outdoor hot tub.
Sage Lodge guestrooms make it extremely enticing to simply relax in front of the fireplace or stretch out on our cozy beds and crack open a few books (or spirits, for that matter). And, our Ranch Houses offer a full kitchen and large flat screen TV. It’s the perfect locale to gather and make plans for the day, or wind down and relive the adventures you just enjoyed. Then, when you’ve worked up an appetite, head to The Fireside Room or The Grill for an authentic Montana meal.
Consider Sage Lodge your personal retreat, as you can customize an escape from the everyday in any way imaginable.
SAGE LODGE AMENITIES
A stay at Sage Lodge includes robust seasonal programming, including daily staff-led on-property activities, including axe throwing, fly fishing fundamentals, yoga, live music, guided stargazing, and more. Our seasoned concierge team will help you plan the ultimate Yellowstone Country adventure, making sure you take advantage of everything on the Sage Lodge property, as well as in the area.
Sage Lodge has a Resort Fee of $35 per room per night which includes the following:
- Private Pond Fly Fishing:
- Access to our private trout Casting Pond
- Fly rods and tackle for use on the Casting Pond
- Daily Staff-Guided Activities
- Gear Room access and activity rental gear to enhance your adventure throughout our 1,200 acres of hiking and biking trails. Rental gear is first come first served and based on availability. Available gear may include, but is not limited to:
- STANLEY coolers, vacuum bottles, and backcountry picnic gear
- Hiking Poles
- Folding Camp Chairs
- Naturalist library Field Guides
- Self-service stocked laundry facility
- In-room Nespresso® coffee
- High-speed Wi-Fi
In addition to this exclusive access, guests can also enjoy the following on-site amenities during their stay:
- The Grill at Sage Lodge overlooks the Yellowstone River and combines stunning 360 degree views with exceptional Montana-inspired cuisine. Rustic Montana meets contemporary steakhouse in the heart of Paradise Valley.
- The Fireside Room for Montana-inspired indoor and outdoor dining, including Room Service so you can dine in the comfort of your own room
- The Spa at Sage Lodge offering a menu of massages, facials, and body treatments, plus an outdoor therapy pool, steam room, and sauna
- Provisions retail and gift shop
- 24-hour fitness center
- Library and gathering nooks ideal for taking in stunning vistas, chatting over coffee, or cozying up with your favorite book
- Over 6,200 square feet of meeting and event space ideal for everything from large conferences to an intimate “I Do” (must be booked in advance)
- Large outdoor hot tub
- Large outdoor firepits perfect for warming up when the sun goes down
Need help planning your trip or making your reservation? To check availability and rates at our Montana lodge, please use our secure online reservation system or call us at 855.400.0505.
THE ULTIMATE GETAWAY
Distinctive Montana hospitality amidst rugged beauty on the banks of the Yellowstone River.